Tuesday 2 April 2013

Don't Worry Be Happy!


A little more My Digital Studio (MDS) fun, just because I felt like it!
MDS SUPPLY LIST (all by Stampin' Up!):

Background
Designer Series Paper/_Designer Kits/You're My Sunshine - designer series paper/You're My Sunshine - pattern 4
Mats
Designer Series Paper/_Designer Kits/Special Delivery Subtle - designer series paper/Special Delivery Subtle - 5
Designer Series Paper/_Designer Kits/Downtown Grunge - designer series paper/Downtown Grunge - 5
Embellishments
Designer Kits/You're My Sunshine - embellishments/You're My Sunshine - large flower 1
Designer Kits/You're My Sunshine - embellishments/You're My Sunshine - large flower 2
Designer Kits/You're My Sunshine - embellishments/You're My Sunshine - small flower 1
Designer Kits/You're My Sunshine - embellishments/You're My Sunshine - large flower 3
Designer Kits/You're My Sunshine - embellishments/You're My Sunshine - small flower 2
Designer Kits/You're My Sunshine - embellishments/You're My Sunshine - circle flower 1
Designer Kits/You're My Sunshine - embellishments/You're My Sunshine - circle flower 3
Designer Kits/You're My Sunshine - embellishments/You're My Sunshine - circle flower 4
Designer Kits/You're My Sunshine - embellishments/You're My Sunshine - frame 1
Designer Kits/You're My Sunshine - embellishments/You're My Sunshine - border 3
Taffeta Trimmings/Taffeta Trimmings - long bow crushed curry
Designer Kits/Downtown Grunge - embellishments/Downtown Grunge - note tag
Basic Pearls and Rhinestones/Basic Pearls and Rhinestones - pearl small
Basic Pearls and Rhinestones/Basic Pearls and Rhinestones - pearl medium
Basic Pearls and Rhinestones/Basic Pearls and Rhinestones - pearl large
Stamps
Fantabulous You/Fantabulous You - don't worry, he happy, Color - Basic Black.

No comments: