Sunday 31 March 2013

Baking Paper Flowers


Just a few more pics I haven't had a chance to post yet. As part of my recently acquired Stampin' Up! starter kit I bought the Bigz XL Flower Folds die, and I couldn't wait to have a play with it. I didn't want to waste cardstock while I gave it a test run though, so I used some Multix Baking Paper instead. When I was finished I assembled all my trial cuts together, and I thought that my baking paper flower looked pretty good, so I decided to use it on a card rather than just chucking it out. I gave it a good ol' scrunching up first, and here is the finished product...
I think my mum liked it :-).

Project Recipe:

Cardstock: Whisper White, Kraft and Calypso Coral (SU);
Ink: Basic Black and Calypso Coral (SU);
Stamps: Just For You (exclusive to the Pop-Up Posies Designer Kit by SU);
Accessories: Lacy Brocade Embossing Folder (SU), Kiwi Kiss Corduroy Buttons (SU), Paper Piercer (misc), Baking Paper (Multix), SNAIL Adhesive (SU) and Dimensionals (SU).

No comments: